Stampin’ Up! is always evaluating and refreshing our color selections to not only meet but set trends! And 2023 is the year for a “Color Refresh”! We have 4 brand new colors and 7 returning past favorite colors (from previous years) to refresh our color collections beginning May 2. Ready to see the new color collection? Watch the video for a fun review.
Stampin’ Up! Color Refresh for 2023
These are the 4 new, and 7 returning favorite colors. Of course, I love the brights.
Here are the 4 new 2023 colors:
- Azure Afternoon,
- Bubble Bath,
- Pecan Pie (yum!)
- Lemon Lolly, and
And theses are the 7 returning colors from previous years’ collections:
- Berry Burst (from 2018-20 In Colors),
- Blueberry Bushel (from 2018-20 In Colors),
- Fresh Freesia (current Color, but now in Subtle collection),
- Lemon Lime Twist (from 2017-19 In Colors),
- Lost Lagoon (from 2014-16 In Colors),
- Misty Moonlight (from 2020-22 In Colors), and
- Pretty Peacock (from 2019-21 In Colors).
Color Refresh – Retiring colors
But alas, with the new color refresh, it also means 11 colors are retiring. While I’m sad to see some of my go-to favorite colors retire, I’m extremely excited about all the new colors above. Here are the retiring colors:
- Bermuda Bay (a favorite of mine),
- Blushing Bride,
- Mango Melody,
- Merry Merlot,
- Mint Macaron (it grew on me, sad to see it go),
- Pacific Point (a favorite of mine, but Azure Afternoon and Tahitian Tide will work),
- Pear Pizzazz (a long-time core color, and favorite of mine),
- Rich Razzleberry (it finally grew on me, and I have been using it more often),
- Sahara Sand,
- So Saffron, and
- Soft Suede (I liked this one for fall and masculine cards, but Pecan Pie and the new 2023-25 In Colors have some good options)
New 2023-25 In Colors!
Last but not least, the NEW 2021-23 In Colors. All incredible, earthy colors I know you’re going to love!
Order before they are gone!
If any of the retiring colors (including the 2021-23 In Colors) are your favorites, you’ll want to stock up now, before they go away completely on May 2. Be sure to order soon because as the retired color products sell out, that’s it!
Thanks for stopping by today. If you don’t have a demonstrator, I’d love to be yours. Just hop on over to my site to shop. Meanwhile, hugs to all of you. Happy Stamping!