I made this last weekend for Connie Stewart’s “Stampin Girls Gone Wild” weekend challenge. I’m just now posting it because I had a number of card challenges I had to post to meet their challenge deadlines. So this card has been waiting in the wings for it’s debut, since Connie’s challenge has no deadline (I love the no deadline, except this weekend’s challenge is out today, so off to create another card-LOL!).
Here’s the dimension for this card:
- Whisper White card base cut 4-1/4″ x 11″ folded in half
- Sending Love DSP stack “tiny hearts” cut 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Fancy Frost (or just Whisper White) cut 4″ x 1-5/8″
- Sending Love DSP stack “large hearts” cut 4″ x 1-3/8″ (cut a 1-3/8″ strip across the top of the hearts, then trim so you get the heart placement. From the extra piece, fussy cut one of the big hearts for the focal heart.
- Scrap of the Fancy Frost or Whisper White and cut with one of the Sweet & Sassy heart thinlit dies so that it’s bigger than the heart above.
- Scrap of white for the “love” from Sunshine Wishes.
Here’s the supplies you’ll need to make the card:
And thanks, as always, for stopping by to day to see what I’ve been up to with my cards!