For as long as I’ve been a demonstrator (10 years!), the Stampin’ Up! Starter kit has always been $99. But starting today, November 4 through November 30 you can get it for only $75. You choose any products up to $125 and only pay $75 plus taxes and get free shipping. That’s like getting a 40% discount on your first order. Just think of all the wonderful things you can get from your “wish” list. So if you have a long “wish” list, give being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator with me a try.
- Get at least 20% off every order
- Early access to new catalogs before they are released to everyone else
- Learn about new products and techniques,
- The opportunity to pre-order new products before they are released
- Attend Stampin’ Up! online and in-person events and meet other demonstrators
- Receive training and motivation from me and Stampin’ Up! that will enrich your crafting experience.
- Be a part of my JB Stamper team with lots of help and fun stamping along the way
Does this sound interesting? For more details see my “Join” page. The only requirements for you as a Demonstrator is a minimum of $300 sales in each quarter (or you can think of it as $100 per month). The quarters are January-March, April-June, July-September, and October-December.
Whether you want to join as a hobby demonstrator to get the great discounts on Stampin’ Up! products, or to start a business, I’d love to have you to my JB Stamper team. Your orders can be all for yourself (that’s how I started out), or orders from family, friends, or any combination. As long as you meet the minimum quarterly, you remain active with at least the 20% discount on all your purchases.
But, don’t worry, there’s no obligation on your part. If you don’t make the minimum quarterly, you have one more month to catch up. But if you decide being a demonstrator isn’t for you, just drop and come back to me as one of my customers and we’ll keep stamping together! There’s no returning anything, no penalties, just all the goodies you got for joining and a lot of fun stamping.
Ready to try it out and get a great discount on your Starter Kit? Join me using the button below. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.