More circles, more Party Animal DSP, and confetti for another birthday card! A lot of stuff all in one simple to make birthday card for my FabFri105 challenge card. I’ve had my Confetti embossing folder for a while now, and in fact I forgot I had it and ordered another…sigh…so now I have 2. I’ll have to think about what to do with the extra one – any suggestions?
Today’s card begged for a fun background for a simple layout, so I decided to use my Confetti embossing folder. The FabFri105 circles were off-center, so I also embossed the Confetti design off-center. You’ll notice that you only see a small portion of the smooth, center oval on the card stock. I also used the Emerald Envy celebration squiggles which went right along with the embossing.
This card was easy to put together, here’s the dimensions:
- Whisper White card base cut 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ folded in half
- Emerald Envy cut 5-1/4″ x 4″
- a second piece of Whisper White cut 5″ x 3-3/4″ and embossed with the Confetti embossing folder
- Watermelon Wonder piece to die cut the largest Stitched Shape circle
- Pacific Point piece to die cut the Layering Circle scalloped one
- Crushed Curry, small scrap for the banner and the dos from the Balloon Pop-up dies
Here’s the supplies I used for the card:
Don’t forget, it’s Sale-a-Bration time! Between now and March 31, if you make a $50 purchase, you can earn FREE Sale-a-Bration products. Plus, for each qualifying party you host, you’ll earn even more Stampin’ Rewards for your party sales. Finally, if you join, you’ll get an extra TWO free stamp sets in your Starter Kit (any value-no kidding)! So decide now to shop, host, or join to earn your free Sale-a-bration selections!
Thanks for stopping by today to look at my latest birthday creation. Be sure to sign up for your own personal birthday card from me, and follow my quest of #imbringingbirthdaysback!