The latest Stampin’ Up! kit, Celebrate Today, was just released. I got mine on Saturday and it is fabulous, and only $25! I can’t wait to put it together for my craft room. Meanwhile, I wanted to share the kit and what it includes with you today so you don’t miss out on it! You get:
- One white, framed magnet board – finished size (inside of frame) 12″ x 12″
- Sticker sheets (2 of images, 4 of tags & words-1 in each of 4 languages)
- Twelve 3″ x 4″ double-sided cards (2 of each design)
- Two double-sided 12″ x 12″ sheets for background, 4 designs and colors
- Six magnet clips and two pocket envelopes to attach things to your board
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate
Watch Sarah Douglass, our CEO, show you how to put it together. I have all kinds of ideas on how to use this in my craft room. I’ll change the DSP during the year to coordinate with the seasons and various holidays! Do you create sampler boards? This is a great frame for those boards with lots of cute embellishments! How are you going to use yours?
Be sure to check out the other kits available from Stampin’ Up! Some are card kits (with stamps & ink) others, like this one, are kits requiring no stamping at all!
Take advantage of your “Celebrate Today” kit order today, and add a stamp set or bundle or another kit, (for at least a $50 total purchase). You will earn a free Sale-a-bration item through February 28! Look at the Sunshine & Rainbows designer series paper. Many of the designs coordinate with this kit for an added bonus.
Thanks for stopping by today. If you don’t have a demonstrator, I’d love to be yours. Just hop on over to my site to shop. Meanwhile, hugs to all of you. Happy Stamping!