This is my second post for the day, see my earlier post about my new “Bee” Rewards program here. This past week I made a lot of birthday cards and almost all used the Balloon Adventure stamp set – I love this set! Today’s card uses it again, but this time I also used the new Balloon Pop-up thinlit dies that come as a bundle with the Balloon Adventure stamp set to make a shaker card!
It looks hard, but the Balloon Pop-up dies make it so easy! Take a look at the video on all the stamps in my favorite Balloon Adventure stamp set and how to use the Balloon Pop-up dies!
Now you see why I’ve used this stamp set so many times and I’ll be using the dies more, too! Here’s my card dimensions:
- Crushed Curry card base cut 5-1/2″ x 8-1/4″, folded in half
- Party Animal DSP stripe paper (another “I just love this!”) – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Pacific Point piece big enough to cut the center Balloon Pop-up die
- Another Party Animal DSP print, but the “dots” cut almost the same size as the Pacific Point to lay underneath the shaker wind (an on top of the striped paper)
- Window sheet also cut just slightly smaller than the balloon overlay.
- Scraps of Emerald Envy, Tangerine Tango, and Crushed Curry to die cut the balloons
- Whisper White scraps for the banners
- Pacific Point ink for the greetings.
Here’s the supplies you need to make this card. Remember with this order you earn 2 Sale-a-Bration freebies! And be sure to use my “Bee” Rewards sheet to earn a free stamp set!